vrijdag 21 januari 2011

Morning Musume - Onna ga Medatte Naze Ikenai


At the moment I'm dubbing this song for the second time, it's for the second fandub project I'm in. When we did this song with the other project I was the one who colorcoded it (so I decided who'd sing which line) it was quite interesting to do since you have to take the different voices in account and assign them parts that suit them. Right now I'm learning how to mix a dubbed version of a song, so adding the voices to the instrumental and making sure everything is timed right and the volume of all the voices are the same. It's a lot harder than it seems since nobody has a perfect timing so there's allways something to fix and people tend to vary their volume when singing so at one moment a voice could be the loudest of the pack and the next you're having a hard time to hear it at all. Well it is another challange ^^

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten